Here is the recipe for what I had cooked at Knorr Blogger CookOut.
Stir Fry Chicken and Straw Mushroom with Ginger and Scallion
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 slices ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 chilli padi thinly sliced omit or adjust to liking
- 4 stalks scallions (spring onions)
- 250 grams boneless chicken breast or thigh fillet cut to bite-sized pieces
- one x 200g canned straw mushrooms drained
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in the wok, add ginger and stir fry. Then add garlic, chilli & bottom the scallions; stir fry briefly until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry until they are no longer pink on the surface.
3. Add mushrooms, sauce ingredients and remaining scallions.
4. Simmer for 3-4 minutes with lid cover onto the wok.
Stir fry chicken and straw mushroom with ginger & scallion
A simple and homely dish.