Finally one more work day to weekend. This week is considered short due to the holiday this monday. 4 work days and finally to sat! Wohoo.
I had tried cooking the corn soup this monday using my friend recipe and within 20 minutes i had cooked a pot of delicious corn soup. It is so easy and yummy. I love corns!
Here is the recipe for the corn soup:
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can chicken stock (399ml)
ADD ON INGREDIENTS
- Chicken thighs cut into cubes
- Crab Meat
- Small Prawns
- Mix one can of cream corn with one can of chicken stock in a cooking pot.
- Let the soup heat to boil.
- After which add in the ingredients that you will like to add. Example mushrooms, chicken cubes, crab meat, more corns or even small prawns.
- Slowly heat the soup to boil.
- Off the gas cooker and immediately add in 2 eggs to thicken the soup.
It is so easy to prepare and yummy delicious too. If you love to eat spring onion aka ‘chong’, you can garnish lots of them and it is ready to be served.
Best to serve hot.
It took me about 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and another 10 minutes for the corn soup to be cook. The above recipe is enough for 4 – 5 people.
Try it over the coming weekend and i am sure your family will love it!